The Moon is the 9th house of knowledge, studies, overseas trips and beliefs. Perhaps publishing or legal matters might be involved too. I expect this will be the area of focus for this lunar month for Aaron.
Other thoughts include:
- Moon squares Jupiter very tightly. Jupiter rules the 11th. Service to groups or friends disrupts Aaron’s studies
- Moon trines Sun which conjuncts Mercury. Studies, writing and communication about fun, romance, something pleasurable done alone.
- Saturn is angular and sits on the 7th. I don’t like this sight of this even though Saturn is in its sign.
- Venus which rules the 12th is on the 2nd house cusp. According to Brady, this is not good.
- Pluto conjuncts the 8th cusp.
Comparing the lunar return to the natal chart,
- LR ASC is in the natal 1st