It is believed that crystals can strengthen certain aspects of your life and provide support during challenging periods of your life. For some of his clients, Joseph may advise them on which crystal(s) to get.
- Moon: Moonstone, pearl, rock quartz
- Sun: Amber, coral, imperial/gold topaz, ruby, spinel
- Venus: Aquamarine, copper chalcedony, emerald, heliotrope
- Mars: Carnelian, red garnet, haematite (bloodstone), red jasper, magnetite
- Mercury: yellow/blue lace/green agate, chrysolith (olivine, peridot, topazion), opal, turquoise
- Jupiter: Amethyst, lapis lazuli, blue sapphire, blue topaz, blue zircon
- Saturn: Jet, black onyx
I believe in the healing properties in the so called alternative modalities including yoga, qigong, tai chi, shiatsu massage and traditional chinese medicine (TCM). I recommend the following:
- a daily self-massage e.g. the Japanese Do-In: self massage routine
- standing meditation called Zhan Zhuang e.g. a 10 day program by Master Lam Kam Chuen.
Yoga postures / asanas
The following are purely based on the internet resources. As with all physical activities, consult your doctor/physician before taking up yoga.
- Moon: Half-Moon (Ardhachandrasana)
- Sun: Sun salutations (Suryanamaskar)
- Venus: Dancer pose(Natarajasana)(?), Bow Pose (Dhanurasana), plough pose (halasana), Moolbandh Asana, head to knee forward bend (Janu sirasana)
- Mars: Warrior pose (Virabhadrasana)(?), Lotus position (Padmasana), butterfly asana (Titali Asana), peacock pose (mayurasana)
- Mercury: child’s pose (balasana), half spinal twist (Ardha Matsyendrasana)
- Jupiter: Twisted poste (Vakrasana), side angle pose (Utthita Parsvakonasana), sun saluation (suryanamaskar), shoulder stand (Sarvangasana)
- Saturn: camel pose (Ustrasana). triangle pose (Trikonasana), shoulder stand (Sarvangasana)