Today’s lunar eclipse (LE) took place on 13 degrees 37 minutes Capricorn (Moon) and Cancer (Sun). The eclipse fell on the fixed star of:
- Dziban (14.02 CN) – It was said by the Ancients that when a comet was here poison were scattered over the world. By the Kabalists it is associated with the 13th Tarot Trump “Death”. I wonder whether the poison refers to a vaccine, which is chemical in nature and thus considered as poison to the Ancients, who might be into holistic and naturopathic treatments rather than modern medicine. It’s uncanny that the Ancients described Dziban as “scattered over the world” which seems very apt. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to research the context of the source. I do wonder whether there is unknown unfortunate side effects of the vaccine which is what my intuition whispers.
- Ascella (13.55 CP) – the fixed star is of the nature of Jupiter and Mercury. It gives good fortune and happiness. Hmmmm, so much for good fortunate and happiness when there’s poison and death as described above. Which is not to say that both can’t coexist concurrently. I suppose when there’s a vaccine albeit with side effects, there’s happiness?
Eclipses in Capricorn declare the untimely death of worthy people, bring an increase in false accusations, slanders and conspiracies; cause political change and the alteration of governments, military invasions into neighbouring states and the loss of many ships.
How does the lunar eclipse affect Ireland?
- I don’t think this lunar eclipse really affects Ireland as it doesn’t fall on Ireland’s natal MC, ASC, Sun and Moon. Ireland’s Moon is in Capricorn (1.31 CP) which is in the sign of the Sun of the lunar eclipse. However, the orb is too wide. However, the lunar eclipse falls into Ireland’s 2nd-8th axis emphasising events relating to the wealth, resources, the finances of multinationals, taxation and debt of the country. This ties in my thoughts of Ireland falling into a recession which is not surprising.
- The lunar eclipse occurred in the western hemisphere for Ireland. This means it is somewhat destructive. Hmmm, refer to my first point about Ireland’s economic situation.
- The lunar eclipse didn’t fall on the Sun (9.10 Leo) or the Moon (21.8 SC based on 12pm birth time) of the current Taoisearch of Ireland – Micheal Martin. Unfortunately, I couldn’t locate his birth time on the internet so we don’t know if the LE falls on his ASC or MC.
- The lunar eclipse took place ‘below the earth’ as the Moon is in the 6th house for the chart set in Dublin city, the capital of Ireland. Therefore, the strength of this lunar eclipse is not very forceful and vigorous.
- Fixed stars on the preceding angle of the lunar eclipse was the IC at 17.13 VI Asterion (17.58 VI). Disregard this fixed star as it’s magnitude is 4.3. Fixed stars at the following angle DSC at 19.32 CP was Sheliak at 19.10 CP and Dheneb at 20.05 CP. Disregard both of them too as their magnitude is 3+.
View the degree at which they fall as becoming ‘sensitive’ for a period of time – with significant events taking place when subsequent transits fall on that degree.
- Transiting Jupiter conjunct LE Moon on 31 Jan 2020. Hmmm, Jupiter is the planet of wealth, beliefs, travelling. It is true that since late Jan 2020, the areas symbolised by Jupiter are impacted.
- Transiting Mars conjunct LE Moon on 7 March 2020, 17 Feb 2022
- Transiting Mars conjunct LE Sun on 15 May 2021