Before you read this post, you need to understand that:
- Your ‘star’ sign is more accurately known as your Sun sign
- You have a Moon sign as well.
- Your life is divided into 12 areas of life. The 11th area or house represents your friendships.
I have observed that quite a lot of my good friends’ Sun/Moon signs fall into my 11th house of friends. I don’t think that’s a coincidence now that I think about it.
The Sun represents the core of a person’s being. When a person’s Sun is in my 11th house of friendship, that person activates my friendship sector of my life and has the potential to be a friend to me. Now, it will be brilliant if it works the other way too. My Sun is that person’s 11th house. So, we are both friends.
The above seems to hold true based on the placidus and equal house system. I do wonder whether it works with solar house or Sun on 1st house systems too. Based on solar sign and Sun on 1st house systems, here’s the ‘natural’ friends of a Sun sign:
- Aries: Aquarius + potentially Pisces
- Taurus: Pisces + potentially Aries
- Gemini: Aries + potentially Taurus
- Cancer: Taurus + potentially Gemini
- Leo: Aries + potentially Cancer
- Virgo: Cancer + potentially Leo
- Libra: Leo + potentially Virgo
- Scorpio: Virgo + potentially Libra
- Sagittarius: Libra + potentially Scorpio
- Capricorn: Scorpio + potentially Sagittarius
- Aquarius: Sagittarius + potentially Capricorn
- Pisces: Capricorn + potentially Aquarius
Also, look the ‘other’ way too. For example, if you are a Cancer, Taurus and potentially Gemini would be your natural friends. At the same time, you are probably going to be a natural friend to Virgo and potentially Leo too. So, Virgo and Leo can be your natural friends too.
If the above doesn’t describe your friend(s), remember that it’s just for fun! Astrology and indeed relationships including friendships can be complex.