Get ready the ingredients
- The charm itself – choose from a crystal (amethyst, lapis lazuli, sapphire, blue topaz or zircon (purple, violet or blue), something made of tin, or preferably a hardy piece of paper with the Jupiter symbol drawn on it
- your time and attention during the appointed time
- incense – aloe wood or any pleasant smelling incense or incense that are labelled as ‘lucky’ or ‘prosperous’
- 4 gold, purple, yellow candles or 1 white candle
- gold, purple, yellow cloth or a piece of paper that’s set aside to place your charm, candle and incense
- On a Thursday and during the Jupiter hour, spread the cloth/paper over a table or firm surface if you wish to do so
- Light the candle(s) and incense. Safety first!
- If you are drawing the Jupiter symbol on the paper, draw it on the paper. Otherwise, disregard this step
- Move your charm back and forth through the rising smoke of the incense and recite the Hymn to Jupiter
- Meditate on the charm for some time (10-15 minutes is fine). Visualise the achievement of your goal. This lucky charm is great for good fortune, opportunities and luck, prosperity and wealth. Basically, abundance.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 for the next 3 days at Jupiter hour.
- Keep your lucky charm with you.
Follow and like Joseph