Just brainstorming, what would I share with someone who’s going through this transit?
- Share with them some archetypal stories about Pluto. Have them reflect on the stories and how the stories may apply to them
- Get Plutonian crystals e.g. black obsidian
- Understand which house Pluto is natally. Explore the possible meanings of the natal Pluto in natal house.
- Strip off the non-essentials. focus on day to day survival
- Perform a Pluto ritual (?)
- Plant a perennial plant/bulb to remind us of the nature of Pluto
- write a letter, put items into a treasure box or something like that, bury something at the start of the transit. Uncover it after the transit
- Look at this link for some other ideas
Follow and like Joseph