I believe Eva Wong’s A Master Course in Feng-Shui uses the flying star method amongst others. Here’s a summary of the steps to feng-shui your house/apartment:
- Live in a place that’s externally feng-shui desirable. For most of you, you don’t get to choose the place. So, skip this step. If the place that you live is not externally auspicious, you can install counter measures.
- Set up the geomantic chart of the property. To set it up, you will need to:
- Know the year and possibly date that the property is built.
- Determine the facing direction. This is probably the most challenging step of all.
- Superimpose the geomantic chart onto a floor plan of the property. If you don’t have a floor plan, you will have to create one
- Evaluate and plan the usage of spaces in the property. There are certain rooms or locations that may not be auspicious. The more you use it, the more unlucky energies get aroused and activated.
- Match the occupants to the property based on their year of birth
- Decide where to place furniture in each room
Follow and like Joseph