I have often doubt that a new/full Moon works effectively when it falls on the intermediate house cusp i.e. 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th, 11th and 12th. I suppose that’s because you get different intermediate house cusps, which can vary quite a lot, depending on the house system you use.
I use both the equal house and the Placidus house system for everything except for horary astrolgoy where I switch to the Regiomantanus system. Most interesting, on or after the recent full Moon, the following “happened” to me:
- I discovered transits where a person’s sex urge is increased
- My urge for pleasure increased
- I wrote about sex in April’s newsletter
- I talked for hours to a friend about 5th house matters – self-expression, fun and child
- I have cemented my understanding of self-expression and ego. To express oneself is to be oneself. I particularly like Cambridge Dictionary’s definition of ego “Your idea or opinion of yourself, especially your feeling of your own importance and ability.”