One of the most piece of information required in a feng-shui reading is to identify the facing direction of the property that you are performing a feng-shui reading for.
Here are some suggestions on locating that direction:
- Which side of the property/building offers the most unobstructed i.e. open view?
- If all sides of the property is “obstructed”, the facing direction is the one with the main entrance
- If all sides of the property is unobstructed, the facing direction is the one with the main entrance
- If the property is on a slop, the side of the property facing the downward slope is the facing direction
- In some cases, there could be two facing directions
Eva Wong, A Master Course in Feng-Shui