Question: Will there be paying customers at the shop today?
Answer: Sadly, no.
Analysis: The chart is radical as the Sun sign of the querent is Cancer. Moon is in the 9th. She’s a metaphysical practitioner, Ignore the asterisk labelled 3 as it’s a fixed star that’s not relevant for horaries.
Monies come from customers. Pluto is sitting on her customers. Her customers are hidden, away from sight, or are going through some tough times (which usually describes her blend of customers).
Client’s monies is presented by Lord 8, Saturn. Querent is represented by the Moon. Querent’s pocket is represented by the Sun. Sun is in Libra – hmmm, Sally isn’t making much money is she? Sun is next to Vindemiatrix, the star of Widowhood. This isn’t a question on marriage or relationships. But the star has that weeping quality to it. A sense of regret that things didn’t turn out well. Poor Sally.
Moon, Lord 1, and Saturn – Moon has to pass through Neptune, Venus, Pluto and Mars before it perfects Saturn. So, no go really.
Sun, Lord 2, and Saturn – Sun has to pass through Pluto before Saturn. So, no go again. Yes, Saturn loves the Sun as the former exalts in the latter. Even if that’s the case, it’s a case of delay and/or difficulty as the applying aspect is a square.
Neptune is sitting on MC. Maybe Sally’s customers are confused about her reputation or what she’s offering. Perhaps it might make sense for her to communicate, spread the word around regarding what she does (North Node conjunct 3rd).
Just for experiment sake, let’s see what’s the calendar of events following the birth of the question. Moon is in a mutable sign and cadent house. So, it’s moderate time frame. Let’s assume hours.
- Moon conjuncts Neptune at 12 degrees 7 arc. Perfects after 7d 44a i.e. 7:20am or later. (UPDATE: a pair of young adults showed up at about 1pm and went off)
- Moon opposes Venus at 15 degree 48 arc. Perfects after 11d 25a i.e. 11:01am or later (violition). (UPDATE: a very well dressed woman showed up at 2pm and went off)
- Moon sextiles Pluto at 16 degree 51 arc. Perfects after 12d 28a i.e. 12:04pm or later. (UPDATE: A woman in pain and in tears showed up at about 2.30pm and asked for a reading)
- Moon opposes Mars at 17 degree 27 arc. Perfects after 13d 4a i.e. 12:40pm or later. (UPDATE: A man showed up at about 4.30pm)
- Moon finally squares Saturn at 22 degree 21 arc. Perfects after 17d 58a i.e. 17:34pm or later.